ISI Web of Science – access to top curated research content
Thomson Reuters Web of Science™ intelligently guides you through the search and discovery process from a single platform.
What it delivers:
- Objectively selected content
- The world’s leading citation databases
- Powerful search and navigation options
- Integration with ResearcherID and EndNote
The INM subscription covers:
- Science Citation Index® Expanded: over 8,500 major journals across 150 disciplines – 1900 to present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index®: the fastest way to gain access to cutting edge, impactful research, derived from conference proceedings literature – available back to 1990
If you’re interested in a face-to-face tutorial, please get in touch with the library. We’ll be glad to arrange an appointment for you.